Monday 26 December 2011

Another Boxing Day, another destination...

It's 26th December, so in what's turned into a bit of a tradition, I'm off to the airport. I like to think of it as a money saving tactic - this way I avoid the Sales and don't spend untold cash on things I don't need. If you don't scrutinise the logic too much, it makes sense.

This year, I have to admit, I thought things would be different... but, as they're not, I can think of worse things to be doing than jetting off for 8 days in Jordan... sightseeing in Petra, floating in the Dead Sea, camping under the stars and meeting some new and hopefully fun people.

I'm not sure how much opportunity I'll have to write but I'll try and record my favourite moments here. At least I'm not relying on a BA flight connection this Boxing Day, so I shouldn't find myself wandering around Madrid airport tonight without a plan!

Let the adventure begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment